Very exciting post for you all today!
Cindy from Shimmer Nail Polish was kind enough to create a PCOS Awareness polish at my request. I shared my story with her and told her about September being PCOS Awareness month so she came up with this absolutely gorgeous polish.
Strength, is a teal silver glitter with hearts! It was named Strength since that is what all of us women with PCOS need. We need strength to get through this and deal with it for the rest of our lives.
The following pictures are two coats and one coat of top coat. Look at all those hearts!! <3
This picture gives you an idea of how awesome this polish is! I am in love!!
Cindy sent me a second bottle of this. So I decided to have a little PCOS Awareness Nail art contest! As many of you may have seen myself and some blogger I contacted to participate joined me in the PCOS Awareness Campaign I was doing through my blog. You can see that post here.
PCOS Awareness Mani Contest:
- Must be a GFC Follower of my blog
- The colors that MUST be used are TEAL and White (those are the colors for PCOS Awareness)
- Must be your own work, if you steal anyone else's pictures you will automatically be disqualified.
- Must email your contest entry to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure to add your first name, GFC name, email and polish colors used.
The contest begins today September 4, 2012 and will end September 25, 2012. The prize will be Shimmer Nail Polish: Strength.
If you want to see any more of my posts on Shimmer Nails Polish,
you can check them out below:
Shimmer Nail Polish is available to be purchased on her Etsy Shop. You can also check out the website, www.shimmyshimmer.com. I can't wait to try them all! You can also check her out on the Facebook Page! she has cool giveaways, so "Like" the Shimmer page to stay posted.
***Shimmers were provided for review***