Well today I have my FOTD from Tuesday. I was going to be out and about during the day and wanted to wear something fun yet super light weight because the heat and humidity here in Florida has been set to HELL, hahaha. Since it has been so hot I didn't want to be messing around with shadows and blending and stuff. So since I know that these Urban Decay pencils won't budge and look crisp all day, I decided to use them. I do want to mention that I know that this look is NOT for everyone and that it can probably freak some people out. It is a bit daring and not your average subtle wearable makeup. Like I have mentioned before I am kind of crazy with colors and dare to try new things. I have only one life to live and sometimes we get too caught up in the "what will people say about me?" or "that is so this or that!" That being said I feel that everyone should express themselves with a bright glittery shadow pencil or with a subtle brown pencil it does not matter, as long as you are happy with what you see in the mirror.
So, to start off I prepped my skin as usual with moisturizer and under eye cream. Then apply a light amount of my Rimmer Primer.....
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 200 Sand Beige, I used a very light hand on application just enough to cover the redness and give me an overall even skin tone. I recently picked up this foundation and so far I like it, because it blends well and gives a lot of coverage if needed, yet feels light on the skin, but the most important part stays on forever.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Clash (thank your Iris), I applied it thick winged line and brought it out past my usual edge just so you could see it peek but still look normail-ish.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perversion, applied it as my regular winged eyeliner look just to tone down the bright blue liner placed prior. I gave the blue liner a few minutes to set and dry before I applied the black liner.
- After all that was done I added my E.L.F. Natural Lashes.
- For the blush, E.L.F. Candid Coral Blush.
- For the lips I used a combo of Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticick by Katie in 014-Rosseto, and I added a hint of butter LONDON Teddy Girl in the center of my lips to give it a pop of light pink. It still is very nude-y but not so matte.
I loved wearing this look! You can always change out the bright blue and use any other color. I want to try it with gold next! What do you think?