I recently discovered Glossybox watching videos on YouTube. It is a monthly subscription beauty box that is sent to you with different beauty products from all over the world. Unlike other subscription beauty boxes Glossybox has a lot more full size products, or samples big enough to be considered almost full size! It is $20 a month for a box of approximately 5 products. It has a lot of high end brands and other international brands as well.
I just got my first Glossybox today! I was lucky enough to sign up for the first ever USA box. I had signed up at Glossybox.com for their updates, but I never received an update via email that they were taking orders for their May box. I happened to stumble upon the Glossybox Facebook page when I noticed that they were taking orders for them. So I ran over to their website and signed up around the 11th of May and my box was shipped out on the 25th of May.
First off, I would like to say that I am super impressed with the packaging the box is amazingly beautiful. The box is a light pink and inside it has black tissue paper and little black crunched paper that is used to protect the products.....
As you can see they're packaging is beautiful I love their attention to detail, which makes a beautiful box that much better. Everything arrived nice and nothing was broken.On the card inside it lists all of the products that I received.......
In my box I received:
- Amore Pacific a moisture bounded refreshing hydra-gel from South Korea it is $100 for the full-size and a full-size is 1.7 ounces.
- Burberry Beauty a lip mist natural sheer lipstick Copper No.202 from the UK, the price for the full size product is $30 the one that was in the box is basically half the size of the full-size but still is gorgeous beautifully packaged.
- Marvis whitening toothpaste from Italy the full price for the whole full-size is $7.50 for the sample that I received is pretty cute and big, much larger than the traditional travel sized ones sold here in the US.
- PHYTO Phytojoba intense hydrating mask for dry hair from France for the full-size it's $38.
- ZOYA Summer 2012 Polish in the color Shelby and it is a full-size and it is $8 for the full-size bottles on their website.
- BONUS a makeup brush that can be used as a blush brush or even as an all over the face powder brush.
Overall, I am super impressed with their samples this blows Birchbox out of the water, the samples are top notch high-end and awesome. I love the toothpaste it's a nice touch to the whole beauty thing, I know that it's a little unconventional but it is good to know that you can try different products from different countries. Also a very nice hair mask, an amazingly beautiful Burberry lipstick, which I can't stop staring at because the pattern and the packaging is so pretty. A full-size Zoya and a very generous sample of a facial moisturizer.
I know that at the moment they're fully booked on their website but they will be taking more sign-ups for the June box just keep an eye out in their Facebook page not on their website because they never e-mailed me the first time, so just keep checking their Facebook page for updates and if I do see that they are taking orders for it I will tweet it for you guys so you can run over there and sign up! Awesome first box and can't wait for my next one!!!